With the hydrogen taskforce and Olympics set to be the most sustainable yet, we have a real opportunity to foster innovation in the climate tech field and make Queensland an absolute powerhouse for climate tech solutions and jobs.
This event is for climate tech entrepreneurs and their teams, investors, mentors, scientists, and advocates in the climate tech space. And for those who want to find out more about this exciting and fast-growing sector!
Queensland Climate Tech Showcase
Find out why Climate Tech is the hottest sector in the startup world, why investment is flowing 5x faster than any other industry and the innovative ways these founders are solving the biggest challenge of our time. Discover and meet the founders building great Climate Tech with pitches and a demo room so you can see some of these products and solutions in action. Grab your tickets here.
- Grab a drink
- Walk around and see 10+ climate tech product demonstrations
- Founder of Climate Salad, Mick Liubinskas update on the industry
- Welcome by QLD Chief Entrepreneur, Wayne Gerard
- Climate Tech Investor Panel - find out what investors look for
- Pitches from 20+ climate tech companies and industry leaders
- Grab another drink, a bit of food and meet amazing people from the climate tech world.
Wednesday, 17 August 2022
5pm start, finish at 8:30pm
- $20 for Climate Salad Members (please ask for the discount code)
- $45 for non-members
- Students contact us for a 50% discount
- Stair Stadium Level 2, The Precinct, 315 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD
Here’s a taste of what our showcases are all about
The Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur (OQCE) is the first of its kind in Australia with a strong goal – to accelerate Queensland through innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Queensland Chief Entrepreneur’s priority areas include:
- Connecting Queensland’s innovation ecosystem
- Contracts, not grants
- Attracting capital
- Unlocking 2032
On 16 June 2021, Wayne Gerard was appointed Queensland’s Chief Entrepreneur.
As the CEO and Co-Founder of global company RedEye, Wayne is a key leader in Queensland’s innovation ecosystem and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role.
Wayne is passionate about cementing the value of having a competitive and sustainable innovative ecosystem in Queensland.
Working work alongside a newly established Innovation Advisory Council, which was established to champion innovation, connect ecosystem stakeholders, attract investment and build the resource base for accelerating innovation through entrepreneurial action, across Queensland, for better community and economic outcomes.
Climate Salad - is a network to boost Climate Tech companies reach their global potential through our tools, programs and community.
At Climate Salad we value diversity and inclusion, it's important that our activities reflect this, if you would like to pitch and/or demonstrate please consider putting forward members of your team from minority and underrepresented groups.
Grab your tickets here