This Charter lays out the principles and values which guide Climate Salad and all of its Members.
We’re on a mission to help 1000 Climate Tech startups grow with customers, talent, investment, and resources so that we can solve the most challenging issue of our time: the climate crisis.
We’re doing this through building a strong, collaborative community of Climate Tech co-founders, scientists, investors, accelerators, advocates and customers. Core values of Climate Salad
All Members agree and accept to be held accountable to the following principles, values, vision, mission and objectives of Climate Salad:
- To give first.
- To work together as a community, finding solutions and celebrating successes together that lift the Climate Tech industry as a whole.
- Be good to each other.
- Keep it positive publicly, and deliver tough love privately.
- Share your experiences more than advice. It’s more genuine and safer.
- It’s ok to ask for help.
- Building the community helps everyone. If there is something missing, add it. If it’s not working, fix it. We’re growing together.
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- To conduct your professional activities to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- To align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Our community is strong with impactful co-founders, climate scientists, and investors and customers. It’s about contribution, and sharing challenges together, learning from each other, and lifting the bar of the climate tech industry.
We do have impact and scale thresholds for joining parts of our community to ensure our members are learning, navigating, and thriving together. Investors, advisors and service providers
The founders and their teams are at the centre of the Climate Salad ecosystem. It is important to all of us that they are supported, nurtured and developed. All parts of the ecosystem should be founder positive in their terms, fees and behaviour. Intellectual property compliance
All Members confirm that they commit to respect intellectual property rights of others.
Termination of membership
Membership is a privilege not a right. All Members understand that Climate Salad will not enter into relations or will terminate any relations with a Member whose activities or affiliation would put the Climate Salad community in breach of any applicable laws and regulations by which it is bound, and bring Climate Salad’s community into disrepute. All Members of Climate Salad are committed to this Code of Conduct. We reserve the right to remove any member of the community who violate any of these principles.
If this is works for you, we'd love to have you join Climate Salad