The Social Innovation Podcast had the chance to talk to Mick Liubinskas, a co-Founder of Climate Salad, an online community dedicated to fostering and developing the industry
Mick shares with us what made him leave the world and commit to climate and how we can all look around and ask, “What more can I be doing?”.
This episode is hosted again by Zal Dastur. Zal, has been an entrepreneurfor the past 14 years and has turned his attention to helping solve thein the best way he knows how, helping for-planet businesses develop and grow. As an active and , Zal has impacted dozens of companies in the climate space, helping them to reach their potential to do the maximum good for the planet.
Some of the topics that Zal and Mick discussed:
- Being a private environmentalist
- How an individual message changed Mick’s life
- What good entrepreneurship looks like
- The genesis of Climate Salad
- The Climate Tech 100
- Comparing carbon to dollars (starting to sound familiar!)
- The role of consumers in solving the climate problem
- What should a burger REALLY cost?
- When do we realize this is a crisis?
Other titles we considered for this episode:
1) Maybe It’s Time You Get In This Game
2) Startup Helping Startups
3) A Massive Sense of Urgency
4) People Are Dying Right Now
5) More Opportunities Than You Think
You can listen to this episode here: https://socialinnovationpodcast.com/2022/05/05/ep-54-mick-liubinskas-co-founder-at-climate-salad-a-trillion-positive-decisions/
Click here for Apple Podcasts - https://apple.co/3yggHyV
Click here for Spotify - https://spoti.fi/3LIBVJG