Some food for thought found by Peter Windischhofer from refurbed on LinkedIn. I couldn't find the original source.
I want to talk about the poor marketing of Climate Change for the last 30 years.
- The planet isn't in danger, we are in danger.
- The planet has been through worse, we have not.
- It's not being obsessed with nature; it's being obsessed with surviving.
- It should be "do you care about the environment?" It should be "do you care about your environment."
- It's not global warming; it's forced climate transformation.
- It's not controversial; it's currently happening. As predicted.
- The planet doesn't care if we step up and heroically change course, it'll be fine. We won't be.
- The most nationalistic, selfish thing to do to ensure our power and health is to keep the oil in the ground; it also happens to be the most globalistic and humanitarian thing to do as well.
- Scientists aren't begging us to do anything; they are just looking out the window and telling us the forest is on fire, and holding the blinds open so we can see.
- The climate isn't an issue. It's the one issue that contains every single other issue.